Wednesday, January 25, 2012

50th Post Celebration!

 
Hooray!! This is Southern Dolls 50th post! Soooo it's trivia time!!! I wanted to do a kind of quote quiz! I love quotes so yeah. :) This isn't entirely a Disney quiz so some may be a bit confusing. ;) They are all from shows or movies.

There is only one rule, NO CHEATING! That means no looking them up on the internet or Google!

You can do them in a post an leave me with a URL or you can comment and I won't publish them. The person with the highest points will get a digital prize emailed to them. I will annouce the winners next Tuesday. You then have 4 days to comment your email (which will not be shown!) so I can give you your prize!

You get 1 point for guessing the movie and 2 extra points for answering the characters.

Good luck to everyone and if you have any questions please feel free to comment!


Quote Quiz
Begins
NOW


Quote #1
"I wish you and Dad had never even met!!"

Quote #2
"I'll just step inside this police box and arrest myself."

Quote #3
"Folks around here are not firing on all cylinders, if you know what I mean."

Quote #4
"You know that feeling you sometimes get when you're standing in a high place? Sudden urge to jump? I don't feel it."

Quote #5
"This is not about going back. This is about life being ahead of you and you run at it! Because you never know how far you can run unless you try."

Quote #5
"My name is [Blank]. When I was seven I had an imaginary friend. Last night was the night before my wedding. My imaginary friend came back."

Quote #6
"Really let that seep in. What are you getting? Because to me, that's part man-smell, and the other part is really bad man-smell. I don't know why, but overall it just smells like the color brown. Your thoughts?"

Quote #7
"Just think about a few names for a second: Bigfoot. Loch Ness. The Abominable Snowman. They all have one thing in common, pal: Banishment! We could be next!"

Quote #8
  "Whatever you've heard from Ron is a big fat lie."

Quote #9
 "I've been able to see them ever since my first day here. They've always pulled the carriages. Don't worry. You're just as sane as I am."

Quote #10
"No! You should keep them. They go well with your eyebrow."

I hope you guys know some of them! I need all answers by Feb. 1st. Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Claire! You're the only one who has participated yet! You have 12 points. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow great job Emma! Remember that if you guess the character you get bonus points!

    You have 16 points! The only ones you got wrong were #4 and #5. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete