Tuesday, May 29, 2012

New Blog Design and Other Things

Well? Who likes it? I'm planning to keep it like this for a while. It's just more elegant than my usual designs. :)

Since Picnik has closed, I've been using PicMonkey. It's a good substitute, but I need to figure out how to use all of it. The collage above is made with PicMonkey. The site is really nicely designed with fun photos like cookie cutters for the resizing button! If you want to add stickers, text, etc. to your collage, then you have to make the collage, save it and enter it in again. It's not exactly convenient, but I'll do it! ;) I had to re-size my collage and when I did it made the quality lessen. If you chose the highest quality saver then it comes out a lot better! The only disadvantage is that it has a huge file size. For people who haven't found a substitute yet, I recommend this! :)



And last thing. My doll room post should be up in the next day or two. I'm almost done cleaning it so I just need take the photo and wait FOREVER for Blogger to upload it. ;) Please stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment