Thursday, May 10, 2012

So Sorry!

Ok.....this may have been the second time I've title a post with that.........that's sad. Anyway, hello followers and viewer who have stuck with me at this point! :) I'm terribly sorry for my absence. You all probably thought I was MIA or something! Blogger and Gmail have been giving me a hard time and I've been busier than I ever have been. I'm hoping to start posting regularly now so please, please have faith in me!

A few updates: My newest dolls are still Mia and Lindsey and I haven't made a purchase from AG in a few months. I think my mom, grandmother and I are going to the AG place soon and I may be getting a new doll with the money I've been saving. :)

My next post should be up in the next day or so and it will be a doll comparison post so stay tuned!! :)

Editors Note: Grr please excuse the graininess of my photo. Since Picnik is gone I'm doing my best to find a new program. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment