Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Garage Sale Finds Part 2

Hi everyone! IT'S MICKEY'S GIRL HERE! Ok first off I would like to say, I'm sorry for not posting in a while and I will be going on vacation for 10 days and will not be able to post during that time. But we'll get back to that later!

So once again, I went garage saling! And I go a bit overboard when we go garage saling! We went Friday and Saturday and I spent all of the 20 bucks I had! So I decided to make this a (sorta) series! ENJOY!

Ok so I got a small picture frame sized for my AG doll. I printed out a photo of Julie and cut to the size needed. (2"x1"1/2)  $0.50

Then I got another frame! I printed a large picture of Anna and cut it in half. ( 2"1/2 x 3" 1/2)
$0.50

Ok, this item may (make that, is!) be R@n:DoM but I thought it was unusual!
$1.00

Probably my best find of the day was this locker from Limited Too (now known as Justice). I guess is was used for a jewelery box of some sort? The detail on it was cool and its made out of metal, which, I can put bottlecaps on! It has shelves inside so it's great for storage!
$1.00



After I found that awesome item, I found this small totem pole, which, will go with Lanie's cultural collection! The lady who sold it said she had it about 40 years!
$0.25

At the same place I found that, I found this pair of small Teddy Bears. Their a little small for AG dolls but I knew that would happen when I got them. :)
$0.50 (both)

Next I found this Winnie the Pooh and Piglet storage box. I decided I'll use it for my Christmas doll who will be a major Disney fan! (And I put the Pooh bobble head on top). ;)
$2.00

Finally I found a big bag of play food that you would give to kids 3+. I sorted out what I thought was porportionate to my dolls. (Because I strive for perfection) :). I'm only showing you what was porportionate. Lets say three-forths of the bag worked for my dolls.
$1.00

It came with:
 A box of Vanilla Wafers, a box of Hamburger Helper, two boxes of Cheerios, two boxes of Old El Paso Taco Shells, and a Mcdonald's menu.
 11 krinkle fries, a box with Mcdonald's fries, a normal box of french fries, chicken nuggets, cookies, and three Pringles/Lays.
A Mcflurry, a fizzy soda bottle, a bottle of ketchup, two twisty bagguetes, a green bell pepper, a ice cream cone, a scoop of ice cream, and a pretzel.



Well that's everything I got! I will be bringing a doll on my vacation and will do a major picture post when I get back. I will try and tell you more tomorrow!

Have a post request? E-mail Southerndolls@gmail.com!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma,
    Thanks! It's really easy to find things for your dolls (and yourself) and garage sales! I'm going again tomorrow morning so expect a part 3! (even though its 30 DEGREES!!)

    Mickey's Girl

    ReplyDelete