Saturday, December 3, 2011

Delay........(and contest!)

Hi everyone. It's pouring down rain here right now! Which means I cannot do the photoshoot right now. I'm thinking about doing it inside now. I ask my mom what the weather would be like the next few days and she said "Just like it is now" in which I smacked my head into the wall! I wouldn't ever dare to get my dolls wet! I mean, it looks like were living in London, England!!

Aside from that complete mess, Emma from Blog Designs by Emma is having a contest! The prize is a new blog design! To enter you have to comment on her blog saying I would like to enter and you have to do a post about it like I'm doing!

BlogDesignsbyEmma.blogspot.com  <<<< click it please!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it is a pain when the weather keeps us inside, it has been so cold here it is impossible to go out and take photo's, it is soooooo brrrr ..

    Hugs,
    Taryn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Taryn! I hate it when weather traps us in our home! It's been raining all day!

    Mickey's Girl

    ReplyDelete