Saturday, November 5, 2011

Anna'a Vacation: Day Two

Before I begin, Since Mama changed the blog photo above, she wanted me to put the old one here. (Just in case) ;)



Hi everyone! I'm here to give you day 2 of my vacation! This one is pretty long. I'm just giving you a warning! ;)
Anna's Vacation: Day Two

Friday morning was better than yesterday. I woke up after Mama yelled at me for the umpteenth time and got dressed. >:-P


By the way, please excuse my pigeon toes. I hate being pigeon toed and I try my best not to show it. Mama says it gives me an innocence but I think it gives you a lameness! If you look at some photos, you can see I purposely put my feet straight. ;)

After I got up, Mama said that they were going down to the pool......WITHOUT ME! I figured it was only the second day and I shouldn't get off to a bad start with Mama! ;)

While they were gone, I chilled out with a box of Cheerios and soda. Hey don't judge me! :)


When they got back, Mama told me that they were going to the mall and wanted to know if I would like to tag along. I think I said, "YES!!" a little to quickly. (As I was jumping up and down....) So I grabbed my camera and we were off. :D

Once we got there after taking a cab, we got to the mall. It was called "Adventura Mall" in Florida. We walked around a lot, but didn't go into as many stores as I thought we would.

After a while of walking around we went to the third floor to check out the AMC theater. Mama and her parents were deciding if they should get tickets or not. While they were deciding that, Mama took some photos of me.




^ I wanna see that, but Mama says were proably going to wait for the DVD to come out ^


Then they Mama said we were buying tickets tooooo.......








After we saw the movie, I thought it was great but could really do without the cussing. Mainly when the 11 year old kid says bad words. I thought the ending was cute though! I almost teared up a bit. :..) I can't tell you why though! ;) Atom (the robot) had a very innocent character. I loved the whole outline and meaning to the story.

After the movie, we went to San Rio which is a Hello Kitty store. That is Ivy's absolute favorite store!

Then we went to the Disney store and we spent more time in there being the BIG fans of Disney Mama and I are. Mama had been looking at the Disney Princess Toddler Dolls on the iPad app. (I have been too). :) She decided to get one, But it took more time deciding which one to get. Belle or Rapunzel? Mama is a big fan of both, as am I! She finally decided on Rapunzel and next time she got her "allowance" she would get Belle.

After we got back to the hotel, (after getting lost trying to flag down a cab!) Mama took a mini-photoshoot of Rapunzel. I just got shoved to the couch while she ripped open her box. (wow! Didn't see that coming!) I totally going to be kicked to the curb for the rest of this trip..... and of course Mama used my headband for Rapunzel.




Mama told me to say in this post, she will do a review on her in the near future!

Stay tuned for day 3!


No comments:

Post a Comment