Sunday, November 13, 2011

Random Updates

Hi everyone. I wanted to say first off that I'm sorry I haven't post in almost a week. I've had a lot of things going on and not a lot of time to use my laptop. Me and my Grandmother had a 2 family garage sale last week so I made almost 50 dollars and my Grandmother made almost 700 dollars! (and no, that is not a typo!). So my money is being kept in a small storage box.

Besides that matter, I'm working a "Doll Room Tour" post which I MAY be able to get up next week. It will be decided where everyone is being placed after today. (Because I'm working out something with eBay if you know what I mean.). ;)

I will also be working on a giveaway soon. First off I want to say that the prize is DIGITAL and you will get VIA E-mail. (My parents aren't keen on giving out our address to anyone.)

But the giveaway probably won't start until I get a few more followers. Which brings me to another paragraph of this post! :) If it's not to much to ask, please spread the word about Southern Dolls as much as you can. I'm not trying to be greedy but I'm just hoping to pick up buisness by Christmas. :) We've all been there right? ;)

And lastly I wanted to tell everyone a Happy (late) Veterans Day!

2 comments:

  1. I know on one of my blogs I haven't posted since MONDAY. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma,
    It's hard to keep up with your blogs sometimes! I wonder if veterans day has something to do with it? :)

    Mickey's Girl

    ReplyDelete